Tuesday, October 29, 2013

a love poem for my sweetie


Your love is a shake down remedy
It has a way of sculpting my memories
So that every picture in the album of my head
Is covered with the loving light you shed
I am aware of what a gift you are
To have you around
Gives my days such bizarre
And brilliant stories
Little glimmers of glory
To you I do declare
I love that your freedom
Takes you there
To that space where kids gloves
Don’t exist and where its relevant
How much you love and trust yourself

Your love is a translator for the birds and bees
When your around… can hear their sentiment so clearly
Saying it’s this moment or bust
It’s the waterfall or the flood
It’s the power to duck under and feel the pleasure
Cause you’ve trained your whole body to know now

You are ancient melody, your love is the love that
Has rolled through the ages
 all the times
Where there lived poets and sages
You got tin can line
That connects straight to the divine
Your soul makes doubt shudder
It makes fear wanna cuddle
You are a pillar in hoodie
And I’m so glad that I
Get to walk by your side
In the cheery or the dour times
You are the greatest friend of mine
And I praise fate for stitching you into the fabric of my life
I love you because your grand, your so vast an ocean couldn’t comprehend
I love you cause your small and you talk to your worries as if they were dear old friends
So intimate that you’ve learned how to love even the loudest sky is falling hen.
It’s your choices that astound me, how deep your willing to go to help  others set themselves free…
You’ve worked for it and it shows, you’re a billionaire in soul. (c)





No comments:

Post a Comment