Tuesday, February 11, 2014

1 song a week challenge for 2014

Dear whomever is kindly reading this post,
   It is my 30th year on Planet Earth, I've been writing songs since a tender young age, and only minimally sharing these creations. That's changing this year... it feels like a mountain I must climb... Since 2012, I've written somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 songs (162 are recorded on my phone - the rest are scribbled on dare I say napkins... and the imaginary inked paper of my computer screen...as well as on pamphlets, magazines, the empty space on the top of newspapers and whatever else happened to be available as the flash of word and sound came through)... I've shared a handful of these creations with a handful of friends, I'm ready now to share what has been born inside of me...Tune in to hear the song of the week, a birthing celebration every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment